Preventing a Cell Phone Repair and Malfunctioning
- Many phone users think that spending a high sum of money towards protection is essential to prevent Malfunctions and a Cell Phone Repair. Yes, keeping your phone safe is really important, but expensive products are not always the solution. In fact, in order to keep your phone safe, all you need to do is to clean it. However, we all know that a smart phone is such a unique device and has a sensitive screen, so how and what you use to clean it is more important.
Least Expensive and Most Effective Cleaning Supplies
- So, what exactly are the tools to clean a smart phone? Believe it or not, all you need is a microfiber cloth and water or alcohol wipes. Generally, cleaning your phone with any type of chemical agents such as aerosol sprays, solvents, or ammonia, is not advised. Using such chemical agents can cause damage to your phone’s screen and can actually hinder the way the screen interacts with the device.
How to Give Your Device a Thorough Cleaning
- When you are cleaning your phone, you must carefully choose your cleaning supplies. You must ensure not to clean your phone if you are in a rush. Cleaning your phone when you are in a hurry might cause damage to your phone. The phone might slip out of your hand or you might miss to notice that there’s too much water in the cloth
- As a safety measure, the first thing you should do before you start cleaning your phone is to remove your phone’s battery. If the battery cannot be removed, turning off the device will suffice.
- Now, what exactly are the ways to clean a phone safely? First, dip the corner of the cloth into the cleaning liquid, allowing it to become saturated. Make sure the clothe in not oversaturated by wiping it on a piece of glass or mirror. If there are no water drops streaming down the glass/mirror, then the cloth is good for cleaning the phone. Next, begin to wipe the screen of your phone in an up-and-down-motion. Wiping in circles will leave smudges behind that can only be seen when the phone is off. Usually, wiping twice is enough to clean the entire surface of your phone.
How Often Should I Clean My Device?
- According to research from Dscout, the average person touches their phone around 3,000 times a day! Therefore, you should clean it as often as possible. But to keep things realistic, professionals recommend cleaning your phone at least once every month. Nevertheless, if you have a cold or flu, it is recommended to clean your device every day!